Featured Post

Content moving to Medium first

Hello readers! I'm renewing my efforts to share content about reuse via this blog, but from July 2023 forward, new posts will appear on ...

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Content moving to Medium first

Hello readers! I'm renewing my efforts to share content about reuse via this blog, but from July 2023 forward, new posts will appear on Medium at https://medium.com/really-reuseful. This Blogger site will persist primarily as an archive of older content; I may post links to posts over on Medium periodically so I can keep those associated with relevant categories and tags (writers can't easily offer the opportunity for readers to search for posts by these attributes on Medium). I hope you'll join me on Medium to engage with future posts. You can also connect with me on Twitter or LinkedIn.

No comments: