Featured Post

Content moving to Medium first

Hello readers! I'm renewing my efforts to share content about reuse via this blog, but from July 2023 forward, new posts will appear on ...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Furniture Reuse is Fashionable in My Book

Hey folks, sorry for the long time since my last entry; I blame the fact that I am outnumbered by toddlers at my house and that I've been preoccupied by transitions at work. Just to prove I'm still here, I thought I would share this article entitled "Antique furniture falling out of favor" from the 5/14/08 edition of the San Francisco Chronicle by Nancy Davis Kho. Apparently although green is the new black these days, fewer people are choosing to furnish their green homes with reused or antique furniture due to fashion trends. Reason number 5051 to ignore fashion trends. According to the article the one good thing to come of this phenomenon is that there are currently great deals available on antique furniture--so get out there and go antiquing!

No comments: